Design Studio Request Form
Guidelines and Policies
If you are unable to register for a required Architecture design studio, it is important that you fill out an online Design Studio Request Form to inform the department of your need. Click on the link below and follow the directions to submit the form. If we don't know you need a design studio, there may not be room for you.
Design Studio Request Form
The design request form cannot be submitted prior to the first day of Open Enrollment Registration. The last day to submit a Design Studio Request Form for the coming quarter is six days after Open Enrollment Registration begins. All studio sections must be completely filled before Design Request Forms will be accepted.
Studio Use Policy
The Studio Use Policy guidelines were developed to help ensure the safety, security, and integrity of our facilities. They are intended to foster a culture of respect for our rooms and buildings. You are asked to become an informed steward of your environment by reading and acknowledging the guidelines. You must read the policy and submit the Studio Use Policy Acknowledgement Form prior to receiving keys for design studios.
Go to the Studio Use Policy web page.
You are responsible for the furniture and equipment in your lab. If any item is missing or damaged during the quarter, a fee will be divided and charged to the entire class (unless one or more students claim responsibility) to replace or repair the item(s).
Please contact the Architecture Department office should you have any questions or concerns.
Dates are subject to change, please see registrar.calpoly.edu/calendars_deadlines for current Cal Poly calendars and deadlines.
Important Links for current students
- 4th Year Off-Campus Policy
- 4th Year Independent Study Policy
- AIA Diversity and Inclusion
- Architecture Department Advising
- Cal Poly Cheating and Plagiarism Policy
- Cal Poly Diversity
- Cal Poly Quick Facts
- Cal Poly Sexual Harassment Prevention Policy
- Cal Poly Office of Students Rights and Responsibilities
- College Based Fees (CBF)
- Computer Requirements
- Grading Policy
- Digital Fabrication Laboratory
- Studio Enrollment Policy
- Studio Use Policy
- Student Resources & Policies: A Listing of Links IMPORTANT
- Time Conflict Request Policy
Career Information and Professional Organizations
- Architectural Experience Program (APX)
- Cal Poly Career Services
- Emerging Professional's Companion (EPC)
- MBA online.com
- NCARB home
- World Architects is a web site that provides an international database of precedents, products, events, lectures and job opportunities within a single global network.
- Accreditation Letter from Department Head
- NAAB 2009 Conditions for Accreditation
- NAAB 2010 Procedures for Accreditation
- NAAB 2011 Accreditation Term Letter
- NAAB 2005 Visiting Team Report
- NAAB 2011 Visiting Team Report