M. Arch and Urban Design, Washington University, ST. Louis, Missouri, 1974
B.Arch, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, 1967
Professor, Dept. of Architecture, Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, 1971-present
Lecturer, Architecture Department, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland.
Visiting Foreign Lecturer, Architecture Program, Regional College of Art, Kingston-Upon-Hull, England.
Instructor, Department of Urban Affairs, College of Continuing Education, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri.
Design Studio Teaching Assistant, School of Architecture, Washington University, St. Louis.
Licensed Architect in California
- Co Presenter: Child Development Conference, Mit Kindern. Salzburg, Austria 2003
- Co Presenter: NAEYC Annual Conference, New York. 2002
- Co Presenter: CAEYC State Conference, Anaheim. 2002
- Co Presenter: RIE Conference, Diablo College. 2002
- Co Presenter: CAEYC State Conference, San Diego. 2001
- Author: “The Perfect Home,” Emerald Island Journal. 1998
- Editor: “A GLOSSARY OF ARCHITECTURAL TERMS, CONCEPTS AND EXPRESSIONS”.
- Research: On going, on-site research for purpose of programming and design concepts for child care and development centers: Memphis, TN, Columbia, MD, Seattle, WA, and US Navy Child Care Centers at Portsmouth, NH, Fallon, NV, Port Hueneme, CA and Lemore, CA.