Chris holds a B.Arch from the Architecture Department at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, and has continued on to practice in the greater San Luis Obispo area for over 15 years.
B.A. in Architecture, Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, 2007
Lecturer, Architecture Department, Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, 2022-Present
- Owner, CWA_Studios, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Project Architect, Garcia Architecture + Design, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Project Manager, Stalwork, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Licensed Architect in California
- NCARB Registration
- USGBC, LEED Accredited Professional
Professional Memberships and Affiliations:
- AIA, American Institute of Architects
- California Architects Board, Subject Matter Expert Consultant
- Alpha Rho Chi - Alumni
Awards / Honors / Publications:
- AIACCC - President's Citation
- Living Lavishly, Fall/Winter 2021 Volume 13 - "COVID Clubhouse"
- AIACCC - Award of Honor, January 2021 - Bridge Street Lofts (GA+D)
- AIACCC - Award of Citation, January 2021 - 40 Prado Homeless Center (GA+D)
- AIACCC - Award of Citation, June 2016 - Tigerliliy Salon (GA+D)
- San Luis Obispo Downtown Association, March 2017 - Beautification Award - SLO Brew (GA+D)
- Vellum Furniture Competition - Award Recipient, '06, '08, '09
- dwell.com, February 2010 - "Sunset District Remodel"
- LA Times, August 2009 - "Jacket Copy"
- re-nest.com, August 2009 - "The Project & the Chair"
- evolo-arch - Skyscraper Design Competition, Honorable Mention
- Alpha Rho Chi Medal 2006 - Award Recipient
- Design Village 2005 - Most Innovative Design + People's Choice Awards
- Solar Decathlon 2005 - 3rd Place Team Member, International Design-Build Competition