|ADDRESS||Pier 55, 1101 Alaskan Way #300|
|CITY, STATE, ZIP||Seattle, WA, 98101|
|CONTACT PERSON||Pamela Daroff|
|PRACTICE/OFFICE WEB SITE||weaverarch.com|
|APPLICATION CLOSES||when filled|
|SALARY||based on experience|
Weaver Architects is a fast-growing architecture and interior design firm located in the shadow of the Great Wheel on Seattle’s Waterfront Pier 55. We are seeking fun loving, enthusiastic and self-starting individuals looking to work on exciting projects in a great atmosphere with energetic and like-minded professionals.
We offer excellent opportunities for the career minded seeking to fulfill their design and professional goals!
- Work directly on a variety of architectural interior and renovation projects ranging from 10,000 square feet to 75,000 square feet.
- Participate in conceptual, schematic and design development phases of projects.
- Work within project teams assisting in creating the imagery and graphics that represent the design at various stages of development.
- Willingness to learn the building code.
- Participate in client meetings and design presentations.
- Participate on project teams that include interiors and architecture.
- Participate on all stages of a design project including construction administration.
- Work with outside consultants such as lighting, mechanical, electrical and structural engineers.
- Bachelor of Architecture or Masters of Architecture.
- Previous work experience a plus.
- Proficiency in AutoCad and Sketchup. Working knowledge of Revit a plus.
- Good presentation skills – verbally and graphically.
We offer full medical/dental coverage, vision care, Simple IRA and competitive compensation. We encourage and support continuing education whether for licensure, certification or general professional advancement.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.