Tierney Conner Architecture
|ADDRESS||999 43rd Street|
|CITY, STATE, ZIP||Oakland, CA, 94608|
|CONTACT PERSON||J. Conner|
|PRACTICE/OFFICE WEB SITE||www.tierneyconner.com|
|JOB TITLE||Junior Designer|
Architectural Designer / Draftsperson w/ 0-3 years experience.
Our small, creative office is looking for a good-hearted and super talented team member to take on a variety of roles for architecture and interior residential / multi-family housing and small commercial projects. We need a hard-working individual who is interested in growing with us in a long-term position; one who can wear many different hats on multiple projects and who is interested in growing their skills in a relaxed and positive work environment. We offer a competitive salary, paid vacation, health insurance benefits, some flexible hours, IDP oversight and look forward to cultivating a young designer’s knowledge and skills.
Required skills include:
- Software: AutoCad, Revit and/or Sketch-Up, Photoshop
- Experience w/ all design phases, especially work and management of permit and construction drawings
- Ability to sketch and generate schematic design ideas
- Writing and communication skills for client and consultant correspondence
- Familiarity w/ local building and planning codes
Required qualifications include:
- A degree from an accredited architecture program