RSP Architects, Ltd.
|ADDRESS||600 West 6th Street, Suite 100|
|CITY, STATE, ZIP||Fort Worth, TX, 76102|
|CONTACT PERSON||Carl G. Harkins Jr, AIA|
|PRACTICE/OFFICE WEB SITE||www.rsparch.com|
|APPLICATION CLOSES||When filled|
|SALARY||Commensurate with experience|
The Fort Worth office of RSP Architects continues to grow. The predominant focus of this office is currently on the retail market, supply chain sectors, and commercial facility design. RSP has a reputation for delivering creative, innovative and effective solutions on time and on budget for a wide range of clients nationwide.
We are seeking an Architect with strong BIM and AutoCAD skills, experienced in construction document production to join our growing team.
- Work under the direction of senior staff to document project requirements
- Understand and document compliance with applicable codes and regulations
- Progress steadily through document production and meet senior staff production expectations
- Prepare design deliverables as directed by senior staff
- Coordinate architectural design and/or models with consulting engineering design
- Understand and prepare architectural detailing requisite to project document production
- Participate in technical discussions with contractor, consultants, project teams, and clients
- Respond to senior staff plan direction, comments, and quality control reviews
- Periodically observe project construction and report on construction document compliance
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Four (4) years of professional architectural experience required
- Masters Degree in Architecture required
- Registered Architect license required
- Proficient in Building Codes, Hand Sketching, Microsoft Office Suite required
- Advanced Revit and AutoCAD required
- Adobe Photoshop and SketchUp skills preferred
- LEED Green Associate and NCARB preferred
No immigration sponsorship available for this opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
Please apply by visiting our website at www.rsparch.com/careers