|ADDRESS||222 Via Marnell Way|
|CITY, STATE, ZIP||Las Vegas, NV, 89119|
|CONTACT PERSON||Cary Rehm|
PRACTICE/OFFICE WEB SITE
|JOB TITLE||Interior Designer|
|SALARY||Based on experience|
Marnell Companies is a vertically-integrated group of architecture, design, consulting, construction management,construction and turnkey real estate development professionals. From our headquarters in the Hospitality & Entertainment capital of the world, we have delivered projects to the most exclusive &exceptional developers, operators, hoteliers, entertainment leaders, and visionaries for over 40 years.
Marnell Design, a business unit of Marnell Companies, is seeking forward thinking, creative and innovative design professionals to join our team as we continue to create environments of the future. At Marnell Design we have a passion for creating spaces that are impactful, catch the eye and stir the imagination. We are seeking individuals that want to grow in their field, take challenges head on and want to work within a team of highly talented individuals. Join us in our Las Vegas Studio to deliver a high level of design excellence.
An Interior Designer at Marnell will:
- Be a team-oriented, highly-motivated individual with a passion for design, as well as proven skills in developing forward thinking design schemes.
- Collaborate with and acquire knowledge from leading architects and designers in the industry.
- Effectively balance the project scope of work, design integrity and overall project expectations.
- Foster an environment of collaboration, creativity and teamwork to accomplish goals.
- Lead project teams through successful execution of the contract deliverables across all project phases.
- Create personal connections with team members and clients to establish long term relationships.
- Work with in house 3D Artists, Architects, and Construction Experts to create and execute the world’s most dynamic and creative projects in the hospitality and entertainment industry.
- Must be able to perform as both a results-oriented individual and/or part of a collaborative team.
- Excellent organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with vendors, product representatives and other members of the profession.
- Proficient in writing FF&E specifications and the required process of sample submittals and approvals.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch-Up, 3DS Max, and Adobe Creative Cloud Products is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including FF&E,specifications and a thorough understanding of trends in the industry as well as the industries that we can draw inspiration from.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Five or more years of verifiable work experience in the hospitality and entertainment industry with an emphasis on FF&E,colors and materials.
Education & Licensure
- A degree from CIDA accredited Interior Design Program
- NCIDQ Certification or Interior Design License a plus.
- Marnell Design provides competitive employment and salary packages inclusive of retirement planning, discretionary bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, wellness programs, paid holidays and additional paid time off. Salary commensurate with level of experience.
Submit your resume and relevant portfolio to email@example.com.