|ADDRESS||222 Via Marnell Way|
|CITY, STATE, ZIP||Las Vegas, NV, 89119|
|CONTACT PERSON||Cary Rehm|
|PRACTICE/OFFICE WEB SITE||www.marnellcompanies.com|
|JOB TITLE||Architectural Project Manager|
|APPLICATION CLOSES||When Filled|
|SALARY||Based on Experience|
A Project Manager at Marnell will:
- Integrate with a proven multi-disciplinary development team; working with 3D Artists, Interior Designers, and Construction Experts to create and execute the world’s most significant and progressive projects in the hospitality and entertainment industry
- Be invested in their work and career in order to create personal connections with team members and clients to build long term relationships and value.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Collaborate with and acquire knowledge from leading Architects and Designers in the industry.
- Effectively balance the project scope of work, design integrity and overall project expectations.
- Foster an environment of collaboration and teamwork to accomplish goals.
- Lead project teams through successful execution of the contract deliverables across all project phases.
- Assist in the integration of cutting-edge 3D modeling, interactive design presentations, and virtual reality platforms as tools to create, convey and manage the project design.
- Must be able to perform as both a results-oriented individual and/or part of a collaborative team.
- Excellent organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Robust internal and external customer service skills.
- Proficient in and willingness to improve on or adapt to: drawing, modeling, and other graphical software inclusive of AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch-Up, 3DS Max, and Adobe Creative Cloud Products.
- Serviceable free-hand and sketch ability to convey ideas quickly in a real-time scenario.
- Thorough understanding of the International building codes and general knowledge of entitlement and building department processes.
- Thorough understanding of building materials, detailing and building systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Five or more years of verifiable work experience in a professional architectural setting.
- Professional degree from an accredited Architectural program preferred but not required.
Submit your resume and relevant portfolio to email@example.com