U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
|ADDRESS||1325 J Street|
|CITY, STATE, ZIP||Sacramento, CA, 95814|
|CONTACT PERSON||Army Applicant Help Desk|
|PRACTICE/OFFICE WEB SITE||https://www.spk.usace.army.mil/|
|SALARY||$79,411 to $103,234 per year|
As an Architect with USACE, you will work alongside Engineers, Project Managers, and other technical disciplines to deliver a high-quality product to our Military and Interagency and International Support (IIS) stakeholders. Responsible for developing and coordinating architectural designs with all associated engineering disciplines for the Military Construction and Interagency and International Support (IIS) programs.
- Lead design teams, prepare contract documents using appropriate media and software.
- Visit sites and customers as needed and consult with in-house colleagues on a variety of military design facility and sustainability project features and strategies with US Army Corps of Engineer (USACE) and district colleagues.
- Licensed Architect is desirable.
- Leadership in Engineering and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP) and/or High Performance Sustainable Buildings (HPSB) Guiding Principles Certified Professional (GPCP) registration is secondarily advantageous.
- Facility types you may be tasked to design include, but are not limited to: aircraft hangars, barracks, libraries, administration facilities, and more.
- The Sacramento District provides support to a number of installations on the West coast, including throughout California, Nevada, Utah, and Arizona.
- Travel Required: 25% or less - Business Travel (TDY) is approximately 25% of the time.
- Supervisory status: No
- Promotional Potential: None
For requirements and additional information, please visit https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/513716000.