|ADDRESS||235 East Canon Perdido Street|
|CITY, STATE, ZIP||Santa Barbara, CA 93101|
|CONTACT PERSON||Admin Anacapa|
|PRACTICE/OFFICE WEB SITE||www.anacapaarchitecture.com|
|JOB TITLE||Designer Level 1|
|SALARY||Commensurate on Experience|
Anacapa is searching for talented and creative individuals to join our design-oriented team. We are a small, dynamic studio of highly creative and competent designers. We are seeking an Architectural Designer (Level 1) to become an integral part of our collaborative studio environment, working in all phases of project delivery on a wide variety of project types.
The Architectural Designer (Level 1) role includes responsibility for all aspects of project design and delivery including design, 3D modeling, building information modeling, presentation graphics and materials, production of plans/specifications, quality control, consultant coordination, construction administration, coordination with ANACAPA team members and maintaining deadlines and schedules. This person will be our main Revit designer to support one or more project managers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent design capabilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- 1-4 Years of relevant work experience
- High proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit required
- Proficiency in either Rhino or 3ds Max using V-Ray
- Proficiency in Adobe CS including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Proficiency in MS Office including, Word, Excel & MS Projects
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and to manage work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work constructively as a member of a collaborative team
This is a Full-Time Position, 40 hrs/wk.
We have openings in our Portland, OR office & Santa Barbara, CA office.
Anacapa is a highly progressive architecture and design firm based in Santa Barbara, California with an office in Portland, Oregon. We are an innovative team of creative young designers who work collaboratively on all our projects. Our portfolio includes mixed-use urban infill, custom residential, commercial interiors, hospitality, interior design, high profile redevelopment and adaptive reuse. We embrace innovative ideas and encourage a creative and entrepreneurial approach to all projects.
- Dog friendly
- Collaborative work environment
- Monthly team happy hours and team lunch outings
- Annual team retreats and educational site visits
- Located conveniently in downtown Santa Barbara, CA & Portland, OR
To be considered:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, your resume and portfolio. Please visit our website and Instagram account to familiarize yourself with our work.