|ADDRESS||802 East Cota Street, Suite A|
|CITY, STATE, ZIP||Santa Barbara, CA, 93103|
|CONTACT PERSON||Tasha Barnett|
|PRACTICE/OFFICE WEB SITE||www.19sixArchitects.com|
|JOB TITLE||Architectural Project Support|
|APPLICATION CLOSES||Until Filled|
Based on experience
Will be discussed during interview
For well over a century, PMSM/19six Architects has been dedicated to projects that enrich the community. Originally founded in Santa Barbara in 1906 our firm is rooted in serving clients within the K-12, Community College, Healthcare, Performing Arts,and Civic markets. PMSM/19six Architects offers a diverse and collaborative environment with passionate and innovative professionals. We invest in our staff and provide opportunities for professional and personal development.
PMSM Architects is seeking a highly motivated Architectural Project Support to assist our Design Studios.
Role and Responsibility
- Assist the Studio Project Architect and/or Manager with drafting during all phases of the project.
- Help with coordination and preparation for schematic design,design development and/or construction documents as assigned by
- the Project Manager.
- Provide design support as needed.
- Create 3D rendering models and sketches.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture in progress or completed.
- One to Two (1+) years’ experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit is a plus.
- Proficiency in 3D max or any other rendering software, SketchUp, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Illustrator, InDesign and other graphic programs.
- Understanding of construction detailing and consultant drawings.
- Highly motivated, positive and proactive problem solver.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
We are proud to reside here on California’s Central Coast andprovide our employees with meaningful work while living a greatlife.Benefits of being a PMSM/19six Employee:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision – 100% Employee Premiums
- Life, AD&D, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Project Sharing Plan
- 10 Days Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Payment of Professional Licensing/Registration/Certification fees, as well as 50% of Annual National, State and Local Professional Organization Dues
- LEED Licensing Benefit
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Flexible Office Hours, Including Option 9/80 Schedule
- and lots of collaborative fun!
Join our team, community, and atmosphere!