Ravatt Albrecht & Associates, Inc.
1371 Pacific Street
|City, State, Zip||
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
|Practice/Office Web Site|
|Co-op/Internship Title||Architecture CAD Intern|
|Academic Year||Fall 2017 - Spring 2018|
Fall 2017, Winter 2018, Spring 2018
Strong work ethic, personal accountability, teamwork, balance of work and personal life. These are just a few of the ethos that make Ravatt, Albrecht & Associates who we are. Our workspaces are open office environments, designed to facilitate collaboration and teamwork. You won’t find doors or offices, we have an open door policy for both clients and staff. Our team members are committed to the highest levels of performance, ensuring our clients achieve their goals. We help them see their visions, on paper, by building models or creating 3D renderings/modeling, and finally, in built form. Ravatt Albrecht & Associates is always open to speaking with people who are interested in working with our firm, strategic partners, clients, contractors, and potential employees.
- 0-5 years
- Receives close supervision by architects on small assignments.
- Partners with mentor within firm to help prepare for license exam and complete licensing requirements.
Types of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using prescribed methods, performs specific and limited design and technical portions of a broader assignment of a more senior architect or group of architects.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- AutoCAD 2014
- DOE (depending on experience)
Offices in Santa Maria and San Luis Obispo. Applicants can apply on our website. Please include cover letter and resume. No phone calls please.