|Address||1919 19th Street|
|City, State, Zip||Sacramento, CA, 95811|
|Contact Person||Lyndsey Reed|
|Practice/Office Web Site||www.lionakis.com|
|Co-op/Internship Title||Student Intern Architect|
|Academic Year||Summer 2018 - Spring 2019|
Summer Quarter:June-August (10 weeks)
Do you thrive in an imaginative and inventive environment? Are you someone who flourishes when part of a cohesive team where collaboration and ideas flow freely? Lionakis is currently seeking architectural students to participate in our 2019 EP (Emerging Professionals) Summer Internship Program. This Student Intern will be assigned to an architectural studio within our Sacramento, Oakland, Hawaii or Newport Beach office. Applicants must be current students working towards an accredited degree in Architecture to be considered.
As the Student Intern, you will…
- Be under direction of project team leader, use Revit, Photoshop, and/or InDesign in the production of project deliverables.
- Support project team leader in the research and review of products and materials.
- Provide administrative assistance to studio Project Coordinators with project binders and materials preparation and maintenance, filing, scanning, and photocopying, if needed.
Student Intern Qualifications – The Must-Haves (Required)
- Must be a current student working towards an accredited degree in Architecture with a minimum of three (3) years of college/university coursework completed.
Student Intern Qualifications – The Like-to-Haves (Not Required)
- Basic knowledge of MS Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Basic experience with Photoshop and/or InDesign.
- Basic experience with Revit.
To be considered for this opportunity, potential candidates must complete the online application and screening questions, in addition to uploading the following materials to their applications by March 8, 2019.
- Cover Letter – Including intent and purpose
- Letter of Recommendation – Must be from a professor or employer related to field of study
- Sample of work (upon request)