Alumni & Friends
The Cal Poly Architecture Council (CPAC) was formed to provide essential and current professional input to the department faculty and its administration.
- To advise the Architecture Department on the needs of industry and the profession so future graduates are prepared to enter the workforce and be successful
- To assist the Architecture Department in meeting its advancement goals
For more information visit architecture.calpoly.edu/alumni/advisory-council.
The Architecture Department is pleased to recognize the extraordinary accomplishments of our alumni that span over an impressive fifty-six years. We trust that you will have as many memories and discoveries reading as we did compiling the news. We are proud of your achievements and hope that you will stay in touch with your Alma Matter. To share your Alumni news, visit architecture.calpoly.edu/alumni/alumni-news.
In memory of Alumni of the Architecture Department. If you would like to share the memory of a loved one, please send your thoughts to email@example.com.
Wherever one goes, we are always proud to meet our talented architecture alumni. As a student at Cal Poly, you were dedicated to your studies, creative and articulate in your expression, willing to work hard and eager to learn a profession. Now, as alumni we see that your interests continue to include your alma mater. More information at architecture.calpoly.edu/alumni/alumni-network
The sloArch Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to strengthening the Cal Poly San Luis Obispo Architecture community. Their goal is to bring assistance, education, and entertainment to the Cal Poly Architecture community though news coverage, media production, community outreach and scholarships. More information visit www.sloarch.com.
Your support helps us provide the tools to achieve excellence and meet the challenges of the future. The Department of Architecture offers a wide range of giving opportunities. Your gift may be used to support a specific need, program or projects. For giving opportunities visit architecture.calpoly.edu/alumni/giving-opportunities.
National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB)
- NAAB 2009 Conditions for Accreditation (PDF)
- NAAB 2010 Procedures for Accreditation (PDF)
- NAAB 2005 Visiting Team Report (PDF)
Career Information and Professional Organizations
- Cal Poly Career Services
- ACSA (Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture)
- AIA (the American Institute of Architects)
- AIAS (The American Institute of Architecture Students)
- NAAB (National Architectural Accrediting Board)
- The Emerging Professional's Companion (EPC)