Design Studio Offerings
The fourth-year design faculty is looking forward to working with you and anticipates an exciting, creative, productive and successful year. The table provides an overview of the faculty members who will be teaching during the coming academic year. This is followed by information on the faculty members and the studios that they will be teaching. The information will be updated each quarter.
If you are planning to remain on campus for your fourth year and you have difficulty registering for any major or support course, contact the Architecture Department right away for advice and assistance. If all design studios are full, go to the Current Students page and fill out the Design Course Request Form.
- ARCH 451 Architectural Design 4.1
- ARCH 452 Architectural Design 4.2
- ARCH 453 Architectural Design 4.3
- ARCH 443 Professional Practice
- ARCH 420 Architectural History, Theory, Criticism Seminar
The following teaching assignments are contingent on budget, quarterly budget adjustments, student enrollment, and space availability.
Click on the faculty name below to link to their Faculty Directory webpage.
|Fall: ARCH 451||Winter: ARCH 452||Spring: ARCH 453|
|Jonathan Reich (coordinator)||Jonathan Reich (coordinator)||Jonathan Reich (coordinator)|
|Maggie Kirk (IPD w/ARCE)|
|Margot McDonald (Independent Study)|
|Off-campus programs||Off-campus programs||Off-campus programs|
- 4th Year Independent Study Policy
- 2015-2017 Architecture Flowchart and Curriculum Sheet
- 2015-2017 Catalog
- *2013-2015 Architecture Curriculum Flowchart
- *2011-2013 Architecture Curriculum Flowchart
- *2009-2011 Architecture Curriculum Flowchart
- *2007-2009 Architecture Curriculum Flowchart
- Previous Catalogs
*To view your corresponding curriculum sheet see current or previous catalog.
For assistance with using the Curriculum Flowchart, please contact the Architecture department.